Friday, March 16, 2012

shout out!

i have some new/oldies i wanna
share with you!
i love finding and sharing new things
that i love!!

moroccanoil...its...amazing!
i put it in my hair when its damp and
 blow dry. it leaves my hair silky and shiny.


the Brazilian Blowout!
i was a little sceptical.
i had the blowout done 2 weeks ago, and
let me make one thing clear..it's not a straightener.
it conditions and helps with friz.
it seriously cuts my straightening in half.
(i have curly, frizzy hair)



Arm and Hammer makes
a fantastic detergent.
it's cheap and smells sooo good.


this is a oldie but,... it is a goodie!
this stuff takes everything out!!


i love my Skull Candy ear phones!!
i can't say enough about them!
i use mine to run and they never..NEVER..
fall out!! i have tried everything!
(i have the ones in the top left..)

have you tried any of these products??

moddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...