Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my NEW favorites

don't you love when you find things you can't believe you have lived without!!??
here are a few of my NEW favorite things!
(some might not be NEW to you...but, they are NEW to me!)

these are pretty much AMAZING jeans!
check these Sexy Boot jeans out at



i can't get enough of these insulated cups!
you can get them anywhere and they really do work!


ok, im gonna be honest.
i've been listening to Pandora for a while now.
but, we are all addicted to the
children's halloween station.


i meant to buy a charleston chew,
and left with this beauty.
it's delish!

these little guys are so convenient.
my little 18 month old chicken loves them!
they are all natural 100% fruit pouches.
fantastical!

what is your NEW favorite thing??

moddy

1 comment:

  1. I love those jeans too. I can't believe how well they fit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...