Monday, January 23, 2012

seriously!?

yes,... it's been over a year
sense i started redoing my
master bedroom.
i feel like it's a constant work in progress.
do you feel like that?
do you change your mind as much as i do?

well, i was so excited about the new
target line that i had to incorporate it
into my bedroom.

my bedroom is super feminine and light
and this new decor was going to go
perfect in my room!

what do you think?




i just ordered a new bolster pillow
from etsy.


the horse head is from target.





my new chevron pillow, and 3 pics. are
from target.

i must admit.
i don't usually decorate all from one store.
but, this was all PERFECT!!

moddy



1 comment:

  1. It is looking super cute, Molly! Love all the modern touches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...