Friday, December 9, 2011

shout out

i absolutely LOVE my
Le Creuset!!

why???
i love how they evenly cook.
i love the colors.
i love to give/receive as gift's.
i love to display them in my kitchen.
i love how heavy and sturdy they are.
i LOVE my
Le Creuset!

p.s. i NEVER buy mine from
high end kitchen stores.
(except my little local kitchen store...they have great deals!)
i always hit the outlets, or marshalls!!

happy hunting!!






check these kitchens out!!
(can you spot their pots??)




so, are you gonna start collecting??

have a great weekend!!
(i'm having an estate sale for my parent's and... i have a sick baby!!)

WOOHOO!!

moddy


2 comments:

  1. I'm still on the hunt for some of these for me--totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that doesn't sound exactly like a perfect weekend )c: I hope the little one is feeling better! I have yet to invest in any of these guys...I should! I have a 40% employee discount at William Sonoma...that would make them *almost* affordable!!! (c:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...