Thursday, December 29, 2011

laughed so hard

this blog made me seriously laugh my head off!
i laughed so hard i cried and then couldn't wait to
share it with my husband!!

 do you ever do that...find/hear/see something funny and  can't wait to tell your husband?
if he laughs super hard do you feel really proud of yourself?
well, if you know my husband...he laughs (he has a cute laugh) at almost everything.
(he also makes me feel pretty darn funny.)

ok, so make my day...read this blog and let me know what you think!!


moddy


1 comment:

  1. At first I was like, this is the stupidest thing I have ever read and then I kept on reading and I started laughing so hard Lilly came into the office to see if I was ok. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...