Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 day shred

she flares her nostrils, she is amazingly buff, and has an annoying voice. but, she kicks my butt! the 30 Day Shred is a.m.a.z.i.n.g! i have lost 6 inches in my waist, and i feel stronger. now, this isn't only from jillian's fantastic video, this also works because i feel like eating my arm everyday. none the less,.. i feel like it boost my metabolism, i'm gaining muscle, and i feel good! give it a try! it's at Target and, the other night we found it on our t.v. under, workouts!!! (we have at&t)
moddy

2 comments:

  1. I think I might try this video! I need something I can easily do at home to lose the rest of my baby weight. Do you need weights with her video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Keep it up! I love to make people work hard and challenge their bodies beyond what they think they can do. You found the key in cutting back calories...it works to go to bed hungry! Love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...