Friday, February 18, 2011

addiction

that's what it is. i know it, my husband knows it (and teases me constantly). i just can't stop!  this is my daily routine. i drop the chickens off at school. i drive up to the mcdonalds drive thru. the girl behind the machine says "would you like to our new oatmeal?" i reply "no,...i would like a LARGE diet coke please." she says "that will be $1.09."  i drive forward hand her $1.10..tell her to keep the change..and receipt...and I am handed the one thing i have been craving sense 6:30. Let me tell you..scrambled eggs with salsa, and cheese taste so good with a large diet coke. thank you coke for making my day a little brighter.
Moddy

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean I have one at least 3 times a week. They know me in the drive thru too, which is pretty embarrasing. Some crazy lady having a diet Coke at 7:00am, that would be me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...