Friday, July 22, 2011

i love...

bookshelves!
i would love to have a wall completely covered in a
huge white bookshelf!
i think it looks so clean, and
i love to have a place to display my
family pictures, my favorite books,
and collectibles.
here are few bookshelves that
i thought were fantastic!


i love the different prints in the bookshelf.

this is so cute!

super cool for a boys room.

i love the coral/pink, i think i need to do this!

nice and clean.

this would look great in my daughters room.


this is my living room bookshelf !
no, it's not huge.
but, i love it!
(my littlest chicken loves it a little tooo much!!)
moddy

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I'd love to build bookcases all around my fireplace. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bookshelf...so simple

    (http://www.bellecaketopperandmould.net/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE a big bookshelf! I would love to add build-ins around our fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images the first one is my favorite!! =) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is definitely just something cool about bookshelves...those letter shelves are the bomb diggity...so awesome! Not necessarily practical, but hey, that's design (c: I love your bookshelf and it seems like little ones are drawn to them like a moth to a flame! Why are they so fascinated by books??? I guess I should be glad, right? (c:

    P.S. I hope you had fun with your shopping sans kiddos! (c:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...