Friday, August 26, 2011

Our Mom's Favorites

I didn't actually ask my mom if I could post her favorites but I know she won't mind.  Our mom looks great!  I will say, moddybee will never age as well as their mom!  Here are some items that take us way back!

I'm sure you've never seen this.  Our grandmother used this too.  It's the best lotion; made with camphor and that's about all I know about it.  It's made in Colorado and our mom orders it by the case.  BTW she has the softest skin of anyone we know.


We remember our mom as 'greasy' at night: heavily moisturized.


Vaseline

Cetaphil
A great, mild cleanser.

Preparation H.  Not just for hemorrhoids.  Apply to the delicate under-eye area to decrease swelling.  I know, who would have thought!!?

That wraps up our beauty week.  Have a great weekend. 

BEE

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post of this group. And I just realized I am toast when it comes to the ageing process. I go to bed with my makeup on and almost never moisturize. I need to get on this band wagon. The gray hairs are starting to show up and the skin isn't looking like it used to either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...