applebee's maple butter blondie
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1 c. flour, sifted
1/4 c. chopped nuts (or more)
1 c. packed brown sugar
5 1/3 T. butter, melted
1 egg beaten
1 T. vanilla extract
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
maple butter sauce
3/4 c. real maple syrup (i use cheap maple syrup!)
1 stick butter
3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
1/4 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
1. preheat oven to 350
2. add baking powder, soda and salt to already sifted flour, then sift again. set aside.
3. add the 1 c. brown sugar to the melted butter and mix well. mix in the egg and vanilla.
4. stir in the flour, a little at a time, until well incorporated. stir in the white chocolate chips.
5. spread the batter into a 9x9 baking pan. bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. the sauce (by the way, i could drink this stuff). cook syrup and butter over low heat until butter is melted. stir in the 3/4 c. brown sugar until completely dissolved. if you desire, you can add the walnuts.
7. serve blondie warm with ice cream and warmed maple butter sauce.
Some Fun Picks for Summer
2 years ago