|frazzled and ready to pick a winner!|
|and the winner is...|
|#2...which is Alyssa!!! message me your address and i will get it sent off asap!!|
now it's time for...
Restaurant Recipe Week!!
i bought a recipe book this weekend called 'america's most wanted recipes' featuring only restaurant cuisine. here's olive garden's fettuccine alfredo recipe. enjoy!
olive garden fettuccine alfredo
1 lb. fettuccine
1 1/2 c. milk
1 1/2 c. heavy cream (now your cooking!)
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 c. grated romano cheese
6 larg. egg yolks
salt and cracked pepper
1 tsp. garlic
1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
1. cook fettuccine according to pkg. directions.
2. heat milk and cream in large saucepan until mixture comes to a simmer.
3. slowly whisk in the cheeses and then remove from heat.
4. place the egg yolks in a bowl and slowly whisk in a portion of the hot milk/cream mixture.
5. slowly pour the he egg yolk mixture back into the mill/cream mixture.
6. season with salt and pepper.
7. add the cooked fettuccine to the saucepan. sprinkle in the garlic and parsley.
8. serve immediately.